Submit an ACC Application
Owners are required to obtain Architectural Control Committee (ACC) approval for plans prior to beginning any work.
Please ensure that you have visited and read the ACC Frequently Asked Questions, as well as the detailed Approval Process steps on the Architectural Improvement main page. This will help gain a better understanding of any specific requirements for your particular application submission. Examples of some of the most requested project types are listed with recommendations on things to think about.
The ACC is not responsible for reaching out to contractors with questions or application updates. All communication regarding the submitted ACC application will be sent via email to the homeowner directly.
How to Submit an Architectural Improvement Application
Please read your community's CCRs related to your project type. Ensure all guidelines and requirements are met before submitting your application.
Ensure that you have all of the required documents to submit your application. Use this check list as a guide:
- Valid email address
- Renderings of the proposed finished project with all elevations (Architectural drawings are required for any home additions, detached structures, and/or any structures visible above the fence line)
- Plat Map/Survey showing location of proposed improvement drawn to scale
- Distance from project area to property lines (in feet / inches)
- Picture copy of proposed paint/stain color
- List of material/specification sheet
- Sample images of materials to be used
Ready to submit your Architectural Improvement application?
|Online Submissions||Paper Submissions|
*This online application can only be submitted by homeowners. Contractors cannot submit project applications using this portal.
*This application will need to be turned into the HOA office. Please see turn-in instructions on the bottom of the downloaded form.